Heat the kadai and add some oil and saute the onion, chillies and garlic till onion changes the color. allow it cool and grind it finely. now heat the kadai again and add the required amt of oil and add this grinded onion paste. saute for 3 minutes.
Now add the chopped tomatoes and add some water as the gravy is too thick , saute for 2 minutes let the tomato well blend with the gravy. now add the powders as mentioned in the ingredients. add some salt. check whether its require some water ,
allow it boil and let the raw smell goes now add the fried kofta and check the gravy for the thickness, add the milk and saute for 5 minutes. adjust salt.before you switch off the flame add some kasuri methi leaves. just crush it on the gravy.
you can see the kofta well mixed with the gravy 🙂 serve with hot chapathi and pulka 🙂
- Keep checking the garvy thickness if it is too thick we can add little according to our taste
- If you want more richness then we can add some cream and cashew paste.
- But still milk is also equal taste.
- you can even deep fry the kofta as i am very much consiouness i have used the kuzhipaniyaram kadai.
- once you add the masala powders allow it cook well so that you wont feel the raw smell