Methi leaves – 1 cup washed and cleaned
wheat flour – 1 cup
red chilly powder – 1 tbsp
turmeric powder – 1tsp
salt – as required
oil – 2 tbsp
water – for making the dough
Mix everything together except oil and water, add little water and mix well and make the dough as we make for our normal chapathi . then add some 2bsp of oil and mix well cover with some white cloth for 30 minutes.
then knead it and put it in the tawa and make the parantha.
- Adding red chilly powder is purely optional but its gives the spl taste.
- make sure the leaves are cleaned
- if u add more oil to dough and while making parantha gives better life time.
- not sure about the dough life time
- You can try with Ginger garlic paste , i didnt add i wanted it less masala.
- adding milk is optional to make it rich , you can even grind soaked cashews or cream
- Make sure all veggies are cooked properly
- here i did not add the chilly powder since my chilly turned out red and its little spicy , if you want more spicy you can add red chilly powder.