Green dal or sprouts – 1/2 cup
Garlic – 3 nos
Drumstick – 2 nos
butter – 1 tbsp
onion – 1 medium size
pepper – 1tbsp
salt -as required
Cream or milk – 1 full ladle
Pre preparation :
Boil the sprouts along with garlic by adding the required amt of salt and smash it and keep aside
boil the drumstick by adding the required amt of salt and keep aside and let the boiled water be there
Scoop the drumstick flesh and discard the skin. now grind the boiled and smashed sprouts along with drumstick flesh
Heat the kadai and add the butter and once melts add the onion and saute for 2 minutes, ( not cooked completely ) then add the crushed pepper and add the grinded paste, and add the reserved boiled drumstick water, and mix well adjust salt and if need add some water check for the consistency , let it boil for 5 minutes,
Then add the milk or Cream and mix well.
while serving add some crushed peppers ,
- I used my mortal to crush the pepper it has the flavor u can use pepper powder too
- Adjust water consistency for the soup ,
- I used sprouts u can replace with moong dal too.
- Use fresh drumstick Do not use the matured one which is hard
- Weight watchers pls add milk instead of Cream !