so i decided to do the replica and i am close to that 🙂 so happy about the result ! i am sure u wll find the same ! And it wont take much time to prepare and surprise your guest ! Instead of mushroom u can use cauliflower or Paneer !
To make the batter
Gram flour – 1 cup
Corn flour – 2 tbsp
Rice flour – 1/4 cup
red chilly powder – 2 tbsp
salt – as required
Tandoori masala – 2 tbsp (i used pav bhajii masala which has the similar taste)
turmeric powder – 1tsp
oil – to deep fry
Mushroom or cauliflower – 1 cup
Method of cleaning the Mushroom:
- Wash the mushroom and wipe it using the cotton kitchen cloth , Make sure u are cleaning and taking all the dust by wiping it !
- If u like the bottom stem in the mushroom u can have it otherwise u can discard it always ! But i prefer keeping the stem
- turn the mushroom take the skin part near to that stem slowly do it so that it wont break ! remove the skin completely and if needed you can remove the little hair part too , But i prefer so kept the part!
Now take a mushroom and dip it in the batter and deep fry it ! once fried u can take it and pour it in the napkin so that it absorbs some oil !
Serve hot with Kebab Chutney !
- Instead of Mushroom you can use Cauliflower and Paneer too.
- Instead of Tandoori masala you can use PavBhajiiMasala powder it has the same tandoori flavor.
- Adjust spicy powder !