So fresh fruit juices are great and healthy ! infact you can see the changes after a sip ! Agree? The following is going to be a Orange juice and My Philps citrus Juicer Review !
Orange juice :
Orange – 2 nos (u can extract some 200 ml) depends on the size it vary !
Lemon juice – 1 tsp
Extract the juice and mix a tsp of lemon or Chaat masala powder and add some ice cubes 🙂 serve and enjoy the fresh juice !
PHILIPS CITRUS JUICER
- It is 1000ml or 1 liter capacity , So u can collect large quantity and store in the fridge !
- It has 2 way Random Rotation !
- You can use the Big cone for Orange and Sweet lime juice
- Small cone for Lemon juice
- It has cover lid
- It is compact wont occupy much space in kitchen .
- It has cord storage so easily u can fold
- It has pulp selection button 🙂 so u can use that button if u want the pulp from Orange and mosambi !
- If u want only juice you can make the shutter off , so it extracts only juices !
- Its easy to clean !
- It has measurment in the jar you can plan it accordingly !
- Only White color is available
- capacity of jug is 1000 ml (500ml model also there)
- PP & SAN
- Do check the user manual here
- watt – 300
I got for 900 rs in spencer plaze landmark 🙂 But in online it says 1000 to 1100
I would suggest to get a philips juicer it handy easy and save your time !
Disclaimer : This is not a paid review ! All the above are my own experience