Milk – 1 Litre
Carrot – 5 nos Medium Size (300 to 400gm)
Sugar – 3/4 cup ( 300 to 400 gm ) adjust according to the family taste
Cardamon powder – 1 tsp
Mixed nuts – 1/2 cup (i used cashew , Badam, Pistachio)
Ghee – 4 tbsp
- Boil the milk in a large wide pan by not adding a drop of Water ;). once boiled keep a side.
- peel the Carrot Skin and Grate the Carrot!
- If the carrot consistency is bit thick then add the milk !
- Instead of full sugar u can add some condensed milk too !
- You can add some raisins too !
- Adjust sugar level , mine was correct neither too sweet nor less !