For Stuffing :
Green capsicum – 1 small size (finely chopped or shredded)
Mozaralle Cheese – 1/2 cup shredded (use room temperature )
Red chilly powder – 1/2 tsp
salt – as required
To make a dough
All purpose flour or maid – 1 cup
Wheat flour – 1cup
Salt – as required
Oil – 2 tbsp
Water – as required
- Take a bowl and add the ingredients mentioned in the “for stuffing” , mix well and make a required equal balls !
- Take a wide bowl and mix the ingredients given under “to make a dough” and knead till it get a proper dough and make a required equal balls!
- while rolling cheese w’ll come out ! try to roll smoothly and carefully !
- Use the cheese at room temperature and use the shredded cheese !
- You can even add garlic and green chilly instead of red chilly powder !
- Make sure the dough is at right consistency and so as the stuffing if any one goes wrong u wont get a proper parantha !
- I used the APF and wheat combo 🙂 you can even try with wheat flour itself !