Onion – 1 medium size finely chopped
Tomato – 1 medium size finely chopped
Cucumber – 1/2 finely chopped
Puffed Rice – 1cup
Raw mango – 2tbsp (optional)
Carrot – 3 tbsp (optional)
Chaat poori – 4 to 5 or else u can use papadi chat
Salt – as required (black salt works well but i used normal only)
cummin powder – 1tsp
red chilly powder – 1tsp
Chaat masala – 1/2 tbsp
Green chutney – 2 tbsp (kindly check the link here and here ~ do add the coriander leaves)
garlic chutney – 1 tbsp (optional ~ refer below)
(grind the red chilly and garlic and adjust little water )
finely chopped onion
Finely chop the veggies and mix it together ,then add the spicy powder and mix well !
Now add the puri and puffed rice and mix well ! then add the green chutney and mix well !
While serving temper with carrot,onion, coriander leaves and Sev
serve immediately , when u delay it wll become soggy !
- We can add sweet chutney too But i do not want so omitted that , still the taste is yummy !
- if your green chutney is less spicy then you can add the green chilly while mixing !
- Additionally you can add the lemon juice since i added the lemon juice in green chutney itself i didnt add !also i added little raw mango ! so avoided the tangy taste in the chaat
- But in certain places instead of small puri they add the pappdi chat , if u wish you can !
- you can omit garlic chutney But i suggest you to try this ! its very tasty !
- You can add peanut for crunchy taste ~ i was out of stock so couldn’t !
- Weight watchers pls omit the sev and puri part ! you get guilt free snack