When u hear sandwich what do u think? My mind says Mumbai ! i know i have a crush on Mumbai ! But still they are good in food and so as varieties ! When u have slice of sandwich you can boldly say your dinner or break fast is over ! Because of size of Bread and stuffing and so as money !One of our favorite is Grilled chilly cheese ! (i wll post the version later) ! Whats yours?
Sandwich Bread – 6 slices
cheese – 2 cubes ( i used amul brand)
butter – 1 tbsp
Coriander leaves – 1/4 cup
Mint leaves – 1/2 cup
coconut – 1/2 cup shredded
Green chilly – 2 nos
ginger – Small piece
Garlic – 4 nos
curry leaves – 5 to 7
salt – as required
Water – to get the chutney consistency
Grind all the ingredients given under ” For stuffing” and set a aside ! take a Bread and spread the chutney on one side of the bread and do the same for other bread too and keep some cheese and close it bread , apply little butter on the top side !
Toast it in the sandwich maker or Oven ! till cheese melts and bread turns to semi brown ! Tada filling and yet light breakfast !
- To avoid the morning rush you can prepare the chutney in one day advance and keep it in the fridge !
- You can even use mint alone or coriander alone ! Its yummy when u toast it !
- weight watchers can avoid, butter ,cheese and coconut 🙂 instead use olive oil on the top ! still yummy
- Only draw back is you need to have this sandwich immediately ! otherwise it wont be that good !
- i used my toaster you can even do the tawa method or oven works well !
- You can keep some veggies like onion.,tomato,cucumber with cheese !