Baby Corn – 2 cup completely cleaned and washed
Onion – 2 medium size
Tomato – 1 large size finely chopped
Turmeric powder – a pinch
Salt – as required
Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
Red chilly powder – 1 tbsp
Garam masala powder – 1 tbsp ( i used my pav bhajji masala powder)
Oil – 2 to 3 tbsp
Curd – 1/4 cup
Coriander leaves – to temper
Green chilly – 2 nos
Garlic – 4 to 5
Ginger – 1 inch piece
- Grind the item given under paste 1 and keep aside
- Boil the baby corn completly by adding the required salt and keep aside !
Heat the tawa and add the oil once heat add the onion and saute till it turns semi brown,Add the Paste 1 and saute till raw smell goes ! Then add the tomato and saute for 3 to 4 minutes !
Then add the corainder, red chilly and garam masala powder and adjust salt!
Once the raw smell of the spices goes Then add the required amt of water to make the gravy ! (cook in low flame) , Once all the spices mixed well then add the cooked baby corn and keep the flame high ,allow it to boil completely ! so that all mix well !
Finely add the curd and mix well ! cook for 5 to 7 minutes in low flame ! Temper with coriander leaves !Serve hot with Roti | one pot meal !
- Instead of Curd you can use Cream !
- If u want little rich add little ghee and cashew paste !
- Make sure the baby is cleaned properly and cooked properly !
- After adding curd keep the flame low so that it wont curdle