So totally i left the idea of preparing the cookies meanwhile other post got priority , When i look back my blog i do not have cookies 🙁 so i wanted to try the basic and easy one go-ogled and found it , Tried it it seriously came out very well ! it was crispy too , initially it was soggy but i allowed the cookies to cool it completely here is the result!
Recipe Source :Sharmi’s passion
Oats – 1 cup
sugar – 1/3 cup
Wheat flour – 3 tbsp
Oil – 1/4 cup (adjust if needed)
water – to sprinkle to form a dough
salt – a pinch
Grind the oats and sugar separately ! Now take a wide bottomed bowl and mix the oats,sugar,wheat flour and salt and mix well !
Flat it slightly and wrap it and keep it chilly of 30 minutes (actual recipe calls for 15 minutes – but i feel it required more 15 ) now take a lemon size dough make a smooth ball (as smooth as possible) press it little with your palm ! Then using the fork give a small dip and lip shape ! Or else make it plain which ever u like!
Cann’t expect much less calorie cookies !
- Actual recipe calls for Brown sugar , i do not have so used white sugar
- Actual recipe calls for Maida i replaced with Wheat flour !
- To make a dough you can sprinkle milk too ! i do not have milk too so used water !
- If u want you can add corn flakes !
- The color may change if u use brown sugar
- It can stay up to 3 to 4 days in airtight container !
- do allow the cookies to cool to get the crunchy taste