It is as easy as to prepare , it will take less than 5 minutes, if you have sprouts in your hand . Those who are going for office or forgot to soak the dal , here is an easy way to prepare the sundal . Grab your sprout and try it . I am sure you like it very much.
Sprouts – 1 cup
Salt – as required
Cooking oil – 1 tsp
Red chilly – 3 nos
Hing – a pinch
coconut – 1/4 cup shredded (optional but i didn’t Use it )
Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- Heat the kadai and pour the oil .
- Once heat add the mustard seeds and hing saute for a minute then add the red chilly , saute for 1/2 an minute
- Then Add the sprouts and adjust salt, and saute for 5 more minutes. Off the flame
- If needed add the shredded coconut and temper with curry leaves.
- Either you can use your home made or store bought sprout. Both Works well.
- Adding Coconut is an optional .
- It will have little crunchy taste.
- If needed you can red chilly powder.