Mixing time : 5 minutes
servings : 4 people
Roasted/ boiled peanut – 1/4 cup
Puffed Rice – 2 cups
Raw mango – 1/4 finely chopped
Carrot – 1/4 grated
Onion – 1 medium size finely chopped
Tomato – 1 medium size finely chopped
Cucumber – 1/2 from long one (finely chopped)
Red chilly powder – 2 tsp (adjust the spicy according to the family )
Lime juice – 2 tsp
salt – as required
coriander – to temper
Get ready with your chopped vegetables and lime juice, if u want to use the boiled peanut, before mixing boil the peanut,
Once everything ready, do mix all the ingredients except lime, toss well , check your spiciness and salt taste, before serving add the lime juice
while serving add the coriander leaves. Easiest snack is not it?
- Adjust the spicy and tangy taste, balance both according to the family taste.
- If u want you can Capsicum (raw)
- I have used the roasted peanut as i want the crunchy one, if u want it you can even add the boiled peanut otherwise just soak the peanut for 1 hour and strain the water and mix .
- Once prepared serve it immediately otherwise puffed rice shrinks a lot wont get a good taste.
- So before u plan for a guest, get ready with your ingredients and once they come , u can mix and serve.