I have already shared the basic lemonade recipe in my space, which is always super hit at my family too. After the lemonade addiction i was addict to watermelon lemonade, which has different taste. But rajesh favourite is lime mint cooler. So i keep changing the summer drink, to refresh myself from hot as well as explore more.
Also Check my summer collection of drinks here
Mango pulp – 3 medium size mangoes
Sugar – 1/2 to 3/4 cup adjust according to the mango sweet and family need
lemon juice – 3 medium size lemon
water – 3 cup
ice cubes – as required when serving
water – as required when serving
Take a heavy bottomed vessel and add the sugar, lemon juice and water, keep the flame high and keep stirring till the sugar dissolves in the water. Once the sugar dissolved add the mango pulp, allow it to boil.
wait till the fruit become mushy , or else half boiled. off the flame allow it to cool completely. once cooled. Grind the mixture nicely without any mango pulp. Once ready if u want it you can strain the mixture, i used as it is.
Whenever u need just pour the thick mango juice in a 1/4 cup of glass and for remaining add the water and mix well , while serving add the ice cubes, adjust the sugar . If u want it you can even add some chopped fruit , It will light and some lemon flavor and of course its refreshing .
- The method above is purely optional , if u do not want such a lengthy process of making mango lemonade, you can grind everything together, instead of boiling and cooling and grinding. But taste may be differ.
- Sugar should be adjusted according to the sugar taste present in the mangoes as well as the sweet taste of the family .
- I do suggest to adopt this method of cooking , it is definitely a different taste and well balance flavor.
- This can be stored in the fridge for 5 days. So do it in bulk and keep it so that u can have it whenever u need.
- I served little liquid to enjoy the taste, its purely optional if u want it quiet thick pls do not add water 😀