Cucumber – 4 medium size
Coriander leaves – 1 tsp (finely chopped)
Curd – 1 cup
salt -as required
hing – a pinch
coconut – 2 tbsp grated
Green chilly – 1 /2 finely chopped. (if u are using directly instead of grind use 1 full green chilly finely chopped)
Oil – 1 tsp
Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
Wash the cucumber well and cut both the corners, and peel the skin of cucumber, grate the cucumber nicely and collect it in a bowl
Then grind the item given under ” To Grind ” . if u feel the content is too thick then add 1/4 cup of water, and transfer the mixture to the Cucumber, Mean while temper the raitha by adding the ingredients mentioned under ” To Temper” . Mix well .
Serve it with Sambhar rice or Veg Briyani. While serving you can temper the raitha with coriander leaves.
- Do not miss any ingredients mentioned under ” To Grind” , All the ingredients gives the great taste and flavor.
- When u grind Green chilly, it becomes over spicy so caution needed, otherwise you can add the green chilly directly
- Use any variety of cucumber, But before that check the cucumber are not bitter in taste, Some times it happens
- Grating the cucumber seriously have different taste than chopped or sliced.
- This can be served for elder people to, as we have grated the cucumber it can be easily taken .
- Since we have added coconut the life time will be less, so when u want to consume in the night , make sure you keep it in the fridge.