Frozen yogurt – 1 cup
Mango – 1 medium size chop in to small cubes
Muesli – 1 cup
choco chips – optional
You need to collect all the ingredients and keep everything ready , clean and dry the glass bowl which you are going to serve.
Pour the muesli in to the cups 1/4 of level, Then add the mango cubes in other layer, then frozen yogurt, then muesli then cubes mangoes.
The layer can be altered according to the wish. once layered just keep it in the freezer for 10 minutes, all set to go
- Instead of muesli you can try with corn flakes too.
- If frozen yogurt not available then try with hung curd with sugar combo,
- I used the javadhu variety so did not add any sugar , if the sweetness is little less in mango , then add the sugar in frozen yogurt.
- You can try with other fruits too .
- Choose the right variety of glass to enjoy the parfait.