You can also do n no of variations, by adding the peanut butter, nutella, chocolates etc, which gives the extra sweet taste to the recipe, i tried with fist full of choc chips, and it tasted really good and i could feel the crunchy bite in every spoon . i am bit concerned about the heading saying ice cream,but still it has a texture i named it as ice cream, so what try on your hands.
Freezing time : 8 + 5 hours
preparation +Grinding time : 5 minutes
Serves – 5 scoops
Recipe inspiration : check here
Banana – 4 nos
Choc chips – as needed (purely optional)
Sugar -as needed (optional)
- Peel The skin & chop the banana ,Store it in the air tight container.
- Freeze it over night.
- Then remove it from the Freezer , add some choco chips,sugar (optional)
- Grind it , i will have a crumble texture
- Grind it again you can see the difference , it slowly gets together
- Repeat the step until you Get the creamy texture.
- Again store it in the airtight container. And freeze it
- After 4 to 5 hours collect it in the scoop and serve, if needed you can add some cherry and wafers,serve immediately otherwise it wont hold the shape.
- Check the banana sweet before you add the sugar, i have not added the sugar, i just enjoyed the natural sweet in the banana
- Adding choc chip gives the nice crunchy bite in the each scoop
- I used the dole variety of banana (medium size) which has enough sweet in that.