I do prepared the Schezwan fried Rice immediately Also captured 🙂 But My next recipe is not Fried Rice , its something fusion ! Guess ?What….I promise you will be surprised about the recipe.
Red chilly – 20 nos
Garlic – 1/2 cup finely chopped
Ginger – 2 tbsp shredded
Sesame oil – 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp (else use 2 tbsp olive oil)
Tomato – 1 medium (else use tomato sauce 2 tbsp)
spring onion leaves – 1/ 2 cup
Pepper powder – 2 tsp
salt – as required
Soya sauce – 1 tbsp
Red sauce – 1 tbsp (optional)
Lime juice – 1tbsp (else vinegar)
Soak the Red chilly in the water for one hour, and strain the water completely and grind in to smooth paste if needed just pour the water, do not add more water in the paste.
Heat the Kadai and pour the 1/4 cup of oil once hot add the chopped garlic and shredded ginger, saute well . keep the flame high. once garlic color turn, then keep the flame low, then add the grind paste of red chilly . Mix well,now keep the flame high. keep stirring for 2 minutes.
Then add the chopped tomato. keep the flame low .If needed 2 tbsp of oil can be added here.Also 1/4 cup of water can be added to get the consistency if it is too thick. Once tomato mixed well, keep the flame high then add the spring onion leaves. and stir well, Then add the soya sauce, red sauce ,pepper and salt.
Mix well and stir continuously, either it oozes the oil, it will not stick in to the Kadai. Off the flame. Add the lime juice, mix once again gently .
Store it in the air tight container. And it will have nice shelf life for 2 weeks. It can be used for all the chinese recipes like schezwan fried rice,noodles….other recipes.
- I have used Kashmiri red chilly , that’s why i feel it has a strong color, And balanced spicy taste.
- If you have sesame oil please use that because we are adding red chilly so to balance the spicy sesame oil is the best.
- In fact you can use the olive oil combination to get the better result.
- If you do not have red sauce leave it , it can be avoided completely.
- If you have tomato puree it can be added instead of chopped Tomato.
- Generally vinegar is used for the long shelf life i do not have that so i opted for Lime juice, if you have vinegar you can use that.
- Ajinomoto is used for the chinese recipe, Since its not good for health. i avoided. If you like you can add a 1 tsp .
- If onion spring leaves not available use the thick coriander Stem.
- Store it in the wet glass and use the fresh dry spoon whenever requires.