So its purely depends on people choice about the stuffing along with Pesto sauce, to be on safer side i tried with cheese,though i liked the recipe, i am still feel the raw smell of pesto.Busy morning , no mood to cook , Then this recipe is idle ! just toast it on the tawa or toaster 😀 stuff then toast or Toast then stuff everything can be customized according to your wish . I have not given this sandwich to him as i have a feeling that he wont like these kind of continental sauce, So i gave him chilly cheese toast,So whats up guys try this and let me know .
Pesto sauce – as required
Bread slice – 4 nos
cheese – 2 tsp grated for every sandwich
butter or cooking oil – as required to spread over the top
Infact i would suggest u to try the garlic chilly flakes combination along with butter for spreading over the top.
Take your bread and spread the pesto sauce in one part and other part spread it with cheese. Gently the flip the one bread to the other , give nice pressure on the bread . So that both will stick to gether.
Now toss it in the tawa or toaster by applying the oil or butter over the top, cook on both side you will nice color and oozing cheese …Now say cheeeeseeeeeeee to taste 😀
- If u do not want cheese it can be avoided and one side of pesto is enough ,
- Do not over spread the pesto .
- Instead of plain butter just crush some garlic and throw some chilly flakes try that spread I am sure every one fall in love with this combo.
- Caramelized onion can be added instead of cheese.
- Don’t keep the sandwich for long time . I am not sure about the taste, like other sandwiches.