- MUMBAI TAWA PULAO
- MUMBAI MYSORE MASALA DOSAI
- MAHARASTRA USAL RECIPE
- IDLY FRY
- VEG SANDWICH
- JEERA CHAAS
For Filling :
mixed vegetable – 3/4 cup (finely chopped or finely have a straight cut)
schezwan sauce – 1 tbsp
salt – as required
oil – 1/2 tbsp
Dosa batter – 3/4 cup
schezwan sauce – as required to spread over the dosai
oil – to drizzle.
Heat the kadai and pour the oil once hot, add the mixed vegetable, On the medium flame saute it for 5 minutes, keep stirring so that it wont burn, once its half cooked, add the salt and schezwan sauce, keep the flame in high, saute till its cooked,it will take 5 minutes. then off the flame.
Now heat the tawa and get ready with your dosa batter, once the tawa ready , pour the ladle full of batter, spread it over the tawa , Try to get a Circle shape:) . Drizzle some oil over the dosa as well as around the dosa, Make sure the center part is thin because we are not going to flip it other side. Once the dosa cooked and you could see the crispy texture, keep the flame Low, now take a tsp of schezwan sauce spread it over the dosa, and place the required amt of mixed cooked vegetable,
fold it carefully and cut in to three or four or two halves. Serve it with Coconut chutney as well as sambhar. It will go good . And different taste you feel.
- If you do not want the schezwan sauce spread over the dosa , this can be avoided as we have already added the sauce in the mixed vegetable.
- Mixed vegetables are choice of your family, i have added carrot, bellpeppers, onion, cabbage, beans
- Make sure the dosa is thin so that it will be cooked on the both side, and no need to flip it to other side.
- I made the simplest version of filling , as i want a strong flavor of schezwan sauce
- You can have so many variations in the filling, like adding ginger, garlic ,if needed soya sauce can be added.
- Make sure you are cooking the vegetables in high flame after you add the schezwan sauce, because it gives the nice fiery smooking taste in the dosai.