Spicy Masala Corn (cup corn) recipe with step by step photos and detailed explanation :
Sweet corn – 1 cup
red chilly flakes – 1 tsp
salt – as required
pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
jeera powder – 1/2 tsp (optional)
Lime juice – 1 tsp
Take the sweet corn and bring it to room temperature, Then wash twice and sprinkle some water. add the salt and steam it for 10 minutes. If there is any water please strain it. Then add the red chilly flakes, jeera powder, pepper powder mix it gently. Finally add the lime juice and give a mix. If you like you can garnish it with coriander too.
Serve it immediately. Otherwise it oozes the water from the Corn
- I used the ready made packet .
- If you are using the full corn cob. Then pressure cook the corn cob and remove the corn.
- Once everything mixed serve immediately otherwise it wont be good, In other way you can steam the corn and get ready with the mix, you can mix before you serve.
- While steaming just sprinkle some water do not pour the water.
- Jeera powder is optional, but i have not used as i was not having .
- If you Do not have Red chilly flakes,just take the flakes from the red chilly otherwise use 1/2 of Red chilly powder. Adjust it according to the family taste.