Preparation Time : 10 minutes
cooking time : 30 – 40 minutes
- I prepared Paruppu rasam , so Keept the paruppu along with baby potato in the cooker, leave 3 to 4 whistles. Off the flame.
- Mean while i soaked the rice and tamarind in hot water for 10 minutes.
- Then start making the rasam and keep the cooker for Rice or boiling method of cooking rice.
- Mean while i was removing the skin of potato and marinated and got ready
- Once Rasam over and i prepared the Potato roast ,my rice also got ready.
- Before serving i just roasted Papadam. It can be fried too . But that will become an extra job to make it simple and healthy do the roasted version !