- It is usually consumed during the summer days to coolant the body.
- Sabja seeds has soothing effect on the stomach
- Its also good for throat and helps in digestion too.
- they are good for skin infections
Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Grinding time : 5 minutes
Yield – 2 long glass
Watermelon – 2 cups
water – 1/2 cup
sugar – 1 tbsp
lemon zest – 1 tsp (highly recommended)
sabja seeds – 2 tbsp for each cup
ice cubes – optional
cut the watermelon in to small cubes, and transfer it to the mixie jar and add the lemon zest sugar and water, grind it , then strain the juice completely.
Take the Sabja seeds add 1 cup of water and wait for 10 minutes you can see the doubled up sabja seeds . Now take a 3/4 cup of juice and add the 2 tbsp of seeds and if needed add ice cubes and chopped watermelon..
Serve it chill
- Adding lemon zest is highly recommended , you surely find the difference.
- If you do not want sugar , you can cut off.
- I got yellow melon, if you have that red melon you can try with same.
- i have not added ice cubes , as i feel sabja itself is coolant.