Preparation Time : 5 minutes
Grinding Time : 5 minutes
servings – 1 person
Apple – 1 no medium size
oats – 1/4 cup
Milk – 1/2 cup
sugar or honey – 1/2 to 1 tbsp
cinnamon powder – 1 tsp
vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp (optional)
ice cubes – few
- Dry roast the oats in the plain kadai till raw smell goes , off the flame allow it to cool.
- Peek the skin of apple and finely chop it , Now grind all things together except ice cubes,
- If needed milk can be added or water.
- While serving add the ice cubes .
- Its cool and filling breakfast.
- Adding vanilla essence for flavoring it can be avoided or else you can use your favorite essence flavor.
- you can even crush some nuts for variations purpose .
- Serve immediately.