Butter Milk Popsicles is a very simple recipe but the reason i am posting is how to be creative ? When i was sipping my buttermilk i got an idea of why cannot i take it as Popsicle, so immediately i poured the buttermilk in the mould and freeze it ! tada your tasty popsicle ready ! you can always try your own variations too , I want to try some chaas Popsicle, mint flavored Popsicle 🙂 I feel its good to taste as Popsicle. 🙂
The one great advantage in this buttermilk Popsicle, all the ginger ,green chilly and coriander leaves stayed in the top itself, but i could feel the flavor in the entire Popsicle. ‘Do try and give me a feed back. If your kids wont like buttermilk as such you can try it as popsicle.
Preparation Time : 5 minutes
Freezing time : 5 to 8 hours
Servings – 5 ppl
Thick Curd – 1 cup
Water – 3/4 cup
Cumin powder – 1 tsp
coriander leaves – 2 tsp finely chopped
Green chilly – 1 no finely chopped
Ginger – 1 tsp finely shredded
salt – as required
- Take the curd and beat it nicely Make sure no lumps.
- Then add the required amt of water and beat it once again .
- Finely add the green chilly, ginger, coriander leaves, cumin powder and salt give nice mix.
- Pour the buttermilk in the mould and cover it completely and place the stick
- Freeze the mould for 5 to 8 hours.
- Then unmould it by showing the back side to the running water, and slowly you can remove the ice.
- Enjoy tasting buttermilk popsicles.
- I have used my hand whisk , for beating , if you want you can use Mixie too.
- you can always customize the recipe according to your wish. this buttermilk definitely works well