Its time for some Easy Salad , Chennai is becoming worst day by day. So I have started including salad’s , juices and some raitha’s in our routine food to make the body more cool. This cucumber coriander salad is one of the easiest salad recipe, And its tasty too. I have tasted this cucumber coriander salad in hotel, when we went for buffet, actually they have kept this salad plate in the icecubes, It was very nice and its chill too. So its been in my mind to replicate the same. 🙂 If you have party , you can try this option its definitely a hit .
I love all veg salad, that too if some one make and give i never complain 🙂 My hubby is not a salad lover, so every time its only for me , very rarely he takes a bit. Actually this coriander cucumber salad, i have shared with thozhi magazine, But they have not published it, becoz i have shared 31 recipes, so this one is extra recipe. i thought i can share it here 🙂 i am sure this is a good healthy salad for this summer try and enjoy !
Preparation Time : 5 minutes
Mixing time: 5 minutes
servings – 3 ppl
Cucumber – 3 nos
Salt – as required
jeera powder/cumin powder – 1/2 to 1 tsp
Lemon juice – as required for squeezing
Green chilly – 1no
coriander leaves – 1/2 cup cleaned
salt – as required
ginger – 1/2 tsp (shredded ) – optional
- Grind the ingredients given under the column ” TO grind ” just sprinkle some water if needed.
- Peel the cucumber skin and chop in to small size cubes.
- Now mix the grind paste to cucumber.
- While serving rest of the salt can be added. Plus you can squeeze the lemon juice.
- While serving keep some ice cubes over the plate.
- Adding ginger is optional but if you like you can add less amt of ginger.
- Do cut the cucumber in to chunk size, so that the paste will be coated well.
- If you add salt in the beginning it definitely oozes its water. if you like little liquid and salad option you can opt that.