Preparation Time : 5 minutes
Grinding time : 5 minutes
Servings – 2 glass
Mango pulp – 1 medium size mango
Thick curd – 3/4 cup
elachi – 3 nos
sugar – 3 tbsp (adjust as per need)
Malaai – 2 tbsp (else you can use cream too )
- Peel the skin of mango and finely chop the fruits and collect the pulp. reserve few for decorating .
- Now take large jar add the curd, mango,elachi,sugar and maalai (or cream) .
- Now grind in to smooth paste . Adjust sugar as per need and depends on sweetness in the mango
- Transfer to the Glass and top it with pulp .
- I personally feel icecubes are nor recommended if you are using the cold curd.
- You can try the same with store bought greek yogurt ,but taste may vary
- Also adjust the sweetness as per need
- while serving you can also top with maalai .
- I served very thick, if you do not want just add a 1/2 cup of water.
- if you wish you can add saffron , use minimal one or two strands.
- It depends on mango the color will change.