Watermelon Popsicles is an easy one , which is a perfect thirst quencher for summer . Popsicles are an easy alternative way of taking juice in ice form. This is a guilt free , sugar free, vegan Popsicle even suitable for people who are in diet. These water melon Popsicle are perfect summer Treat for kids. I have included the basic flavoring like lemon juice and zest , But you can also try with rose water and vanilla flavorings . Since watermelon season , i thought i can share more water melon recipes, because its really good and definitely satisfy our cravings. Enjoy the season and enjoy the summer ! stay tuned for more interesting recipe !
Watermelon – 1 1/2 cup
lemon juice – 1 tsp
sabja seeds – 1 tbsp
lemon zest – 1 tsp shredded
water – as per need
- Cut the watermelon in to medium size cubes.
- Pour it to the mixie jar , as the lemon juice, and lemon zest.
- Grind it nicely and mix it with water. again grind it .
- Strain the juice completely.
- Take a small cup add the sabja seeds and add 1/4 cup of water.water for 5 minutes ,it will bubble up . add it to the juice
- Now pour the watermelon in to the mold. and cover it with the desired mold top and foil paper. Then insert the stick and freeze it for 5 to 8 hours
- Once free zed completely To remove the stick show the Popsicle mold to back side of the running water.
- Serve immediately.
- You can try variations too , by making lemonade recipe and pouring in to the popsicle mold.
- you can try layer of adding chia seeds and watermelon alternately how ever chia seeds is very light so it gets mixing with the juice
- The lemon zest gives nice flavor. Do add that.
- If you want you can add sugar too, but i feel watermelon itself has natural sugar do not want to over load the sweet taste.